First you need to understand what is the difference between the two terms. The facade is the external decoration of a house or any other building, the front part of which faces an open space or street. In construction, this term is used when talking about design, style or color. Whereas, external cladding refers to the external protective layer that is used to protect and beauty the building. There can be only one facade, but as for the cladding, there are many options, among which you will definitely find something to your taste, for example aluminium composite panels.
Facade finishing is one of the most important final stages in the construction of buildings. Agree that the look of your home is very important. The exterior decoration of the building speaks of the prosperity of a person, his taste preferences, being the hallmark of your home. The wrong choice of building and finishing materials can not only worsen the appearance of the entire building, but also create unfavorable conditions for living in it.
Impaction of Exterior Wall Cladding Designs on a Facade
Any aluminium composite panel is a product consisting of two aluminum sheets. Between them there is a filler made of foamed mineral non-combustible polyethylene. Thanks to a well-thought-out design, such a product is not only lightweight, but also quite durable, capable of effectively resisting any precipitation. The advantages of this material include:
- Excellent insulation and protection against moisture, since the ventilated facade made of composite panels is designed in such a way that moisture, when it gets on the surface of the facade, is removed into the drainage, which excludes its contact with the insulation and the walls of the house.
- The use of aluminum panels provides additional soundproofing of the building walls.
- Composite panels with a special filler do not support combustion and can be used even in gas station areas.
- Due to the high quality of the special coating, aluminum composite panels will not fade or lose their color after a long time under the influence of weather conditions.
- Such material can be easily cleaned from dust and plaque with water, which makes it possible during operation not to spend a lot of money and time on renovating the facade.
- Composite panels are significantly lighter than other building materials used to decorate buildings. This makes it possible to reduce the load on the load-bearing walls and significantly reduce the overall weight of the structure.
- The indisputable advantage of the automatic transmission is the ability to choose almost any color.
Modern facades made of aluminum composite panels in Sydney have excellent adhesion of aluminum sheets in relation to the central layer, which makes them very reliable. The special polymer coating can be made in almost any color and shade. Thanks to the protective film, it copes well with environmental influences. So ventilated facades can be confidently referred to as the most user-friendly and durable. The composite aluminum panel price depends on the brand of the selected material and the volume of the order.