A ventilated facade is an ideal solution for a building if the appearance and functionality are a priority. Aluminum composite panels provide sound and thermal insulation, reliability, durability, and fire safety. If you are looking for the best product among composite materials, then Alucobond is exactly what you need. This composite material is used for facades of any architecture, both for new buildings and for spectacular renovation.
Features of composite aluminum panel
One of the features of aluminum composite panel in Sydney is the decorative coating of the front side. Material is coated with a high-quality fluorocarbon paint, a soluble fluoropolymer used in coatings that has one of the most important advantages of fluorine derivatives – excellent environmental resistance. However, the main advantage of these panels is their durability:
- According to the test results, after 8000 hours of aggressive exposure, which corresponds to 20 years of operation of the material in normal weather conditions, the gloss retention was 80%.
- Aluminium composite panels have a long service life. The manufacturer provides a guarantee of up to 25 years for the panel covering, but the actual life of the material in the open air can be about 50 years, while the facade does not require special care. Alucobond is not susceptible to corrosion, so it can be used in humid climates.
The use of innovative technologies and modern materials in the production of composite aluminum panel makes it possible to reduce the load on facade structures since lightweight is another advantage of the panels. The main function of the facade is to protect wall panels from the negative effects of precipitation and mechanical damage, as well as to give the building an attractive appearance. Thanks to Alucobond, you may reach all these goals, including perfect service life!
Why to choose aluminum composite panel in Sydney?
There are a plethora of reasons for using Aluminium composite panels:
- This is a composite panel consisting of two 0.5 mm thick aluminum sheets with a fire-resistant mineral polymer filler, with a total thickness of 4-6 mm. Thanks to this, the material complies with fire safety requirements and building codes, and the quality is confirmed by a certificate.
- Composite panels are a reliable and at the same time lightweight material that takes any shape and is easy to process using standard tools.
- A variety of designs allows you to implement any project ideas, giving the facade an original appearance. For architects and customers, both classic plain colors and various metallic, sparkling, chameleon, imitation wood, and metal colors of the aluminum composite panels in Sydney are available.
- Environmental friendliness. Giving a second life to materials is the best thing anyone can do if they want to help the environment. And the second life of composite materials is possible. Panels and related materials are 100% recyclable.
- Composite aluminum panels have good fire resistance, special strength, excellent sound insulation, and anti-vibration properties.
Finally, ideal planarity, variety of colors, uniqueness, and extreme weather resistance are significant advantages over other facade materials. All these points make it possible to use composite aluminum panel for finishing the facades of buildings located in places with high noise levels as well as for interior decoration. The prices for these panels are very reasonable, and therefore aluminum composite panels have become so popular worldwide!